Professor at Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology.
In 1994 graduated from the middle school 5 at Dolgoprudny. Participated in the following mathematical olympiads:
- Russian Mathematical Olympiad 1993 - 2nd degree award;
- Russian Mathematical Olympiad 1994 - 1st degree award;
- International Mathematical Olympiad 1994 - 1st degree award (42 points).
- 2000, MSc degree from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT), Department of General and Applied Physics.
- 2003, PhD degree from MIPT, the thesis was in convex and discrete geometry, under the supervision of V. L. Dol'nikov (Yaroslavl State University).
- 2010, Dr. habil. degree from Steklov Mathematical Institute, the thesis was about Borsuk-Ulam type theorems in convex and discrete geometry.